Need interior parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

audiman

n00b
Oct 14, 2009
Looking for headliner for 80 malibu wagon. My rear panel is fine need front is this the same as 2 or 4 door? also need A and B pillar panels any help? Thanx

81Regal

Royal Smart Person
Apr 5, 2009
Terril Iowa
I've got a pair of nice Dk Brown A pillars, $20 + shipping
The door panels are shorter on a 4 door/wagon than on a 2 door.

SafariWagon

Master Mechanic
Jan 15, 2009
Headliners are hard to find. the boards usually crack and break up on removal as well. Good luck. Finding one in the boneyard might be your best bet. Not to mention the plastic clips used for holding up the trim are not available if yoy break them, which you will. You have to make your own combining the base from the old one along with some new clips off of ebay or something.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
My advice pertaining to headliner boards is if you can't find a decent one, you might be able to repair your existing one if it's not broken up too bad. I've done that to the corner of my headliner some years back using fiberglass resin and matting.
The fiberglass will strengthen the fractured area. Otherwise finding one from another state and having it shipped would be a pain in the *ss, and could result in that one becoming damaged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor