need pics chop top g body

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbird1986

Greasemonkey
Aug 20, 2009
Indianapolis
I have seen a few but a buddy of mine is given me another cutlass and its better condition so im going to drive it and might chop mine now... any one have pics? any gbody would be cool im thinking like a 8inch tall whindshield

custom442

Royal Smart Person
Jul 4, 2008
Houston
!BWn-n9wBWk~$(KGrHgoOKiIEjlLmWN(BBKYUcMLj+Q~~_12.JPG

I don't think you'd want to go that low :lol:

If you're chopping more than a couple inches It's going to look dumb, unless you're also planning on sectioning it. IMO a small chop would look real good if the car were on air sittin on the ground

custom442

Royal Smart Person
Jul 4, 2008
Houston
I think a 2" chop would look nice on the right car, but on the wrong car it could look terrible. That's also a ton of work

gp355

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 10, 2008
bay city
that thing is so sinister lookin

HILTON

Apprentice
Apr 29, 2010
I wish I could figure out how to upload a pic from my phone. I have a pic of a chopped monte Im not sure if its still a g body year or not but if I figure it out I will share vary nice they wanted 5k for by the way

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor