Need Some Advise On Removing Factory Windshield Trim? THANKS

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALLPARTS36

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 5, 2008
I am need some guidance on how to properly remove the factory molding/trim that goes around the front and back windows.I have a sheet of polycarbonate that I will be using to replace all the windows in the car.I want to put the trim back on after I get the new windows cut and bolted in with stainless steel bolts and poly lock nuts with flat washers.Please teach me how and or show a picture of what type of tool I will need to use to get under the trim,I think I have the tool,but did a little messing around with it tonight and did not get anyone piece of it to budge.Any suggestions and tip,tricks would be greatly appreciate,also what is the best way to remove the factory window with out breaking it as I need it as a mold/template to use for the polycarbonate?
Regards,
Jason

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor