Need some help

Status
Not open for further replies.

86 maroon gp 2+2

Master Mechanic
Nov 12, 2010
Oxford, MI
I'm planning to redo the whole floor on my 1986 pontiac grand prix 2+2 in a couple of months. The floor pans are going to be coming around march from goodmark and I wanted to see what problems you guys had when installing them. I know I have to reuse the brace that goes from each side of the vehicle, the seat brackets and like two other brackets that are underneath the car. If anyone else who has done this on a grand prix, could you tell me how many more brackets there are? I have time to plan ahead so I wanted to see what I am going to be running into, pics of other stuff I may need to reuse from the old floor would be much appreciated. I'll try to get pics of the resto pretty soon if not tomorrow

Thanks, Dylan

Blake442

Geezer
Apr 24, 2007
Minneapolis
The floor brace, seat brackets, and console/shifter brackets are all you need to worry about.

The GP floor is the same as any other g-body floor, so any info you find about another g-body will pertain to yours as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor