Never go on or register at ElCaminoCentral.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

billyjack

Master Mechanic
Mar 27, 2009
Western PA
Sorry Tuggy, but I don't agree.
I belong to a few forums, including this one, El Camino Central, Malibu racing and Meguiar's. I've dropped off a few others because there's too much space devoted to petty arguments, or ranting posts with foul language. I can cuss with the best, but I just don't care to read or type four-letter words all day. I participate in forums to learn from those with more experience than I, pass my advice along when it helps someone with less experience and, most importantly to relax. I have enough stress and drama in my daily life that I want to avoid it whenever possible when I'm in front of the keyboard. Sometimes I get a little fired up, but I take a deep breath, preview my post and often hit the back button. Unfortunately, many forums have members who have the ability to type much faster than they can think. If ECC gets overrun with drama and BS I'll step away from there too, but for now I consider ECC to be one of the most mature, helpful forums I've ever visited.

Bill

LeoC2

n00b
Aug 26, 2010
SHAME ON YOU TUGGY!!! SHAME SHAME SHAME!!

99% of your posts on ECC were redundant and I can't even begint o tell you how many times I and others had to correct his poor advice on so many subjects. YOU DID NOTHING to organize and run the Carlisle events. YOUR CLAIM TO HAVE DONE SO IS A BOLD FACED LIE! How dare you continue to make that claim?

And to those of you here that don't know me I am the one who ran the event for the last two years. I never heard a peep from Tuggy, he never lifted a finger to help while many others did.

You never helped out at the show because you claim to have broken down just a few miles from Carlisle but we all know that too IS A BOLD FACED LIE. You claimed to have donated to the fund for the club's expenses but since I'm the one who collected the funds I know you never did... another BOLD FACED LIE there Tugster.

Good luck everyone on this forum... you can have this guy!

Leo

JBreu

Royal Smart Person
Jul 15, 2008
Livonia, New York
Holy sh*t..............I'm glad I'm not there or I'd get my *ss bounced.....That being said, I don't have an 'Elky so I guess I'm good.....We are all welcome here friend :)

JBreu

Royal Smart Person
Jul 15, 2008
Livonia, New York
I got a great idea....Why don't the both of ya keep that nonsense back on the other site...It is amusing to say the least and this one can get way out of hand, I'm sure it will..............But ladies if you can't play nice !!!!!!!!! :rofl:

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
Oh what in the .... :rant:

Tell me that this isn't turning into some goddamned playground bullsh*t. This ain't the playground children, take it somewhere else. Seriously. I don't much give a crap what he did over there, what he didn't do, or if he b*tches about it here, but when people feel the need to start getting like this and starting stupid little internet "turf wars" I draw the line.

F*ckin A'

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor