New 78-87 Monte Carlo, and El Camino / 78-83 Chevy Malibu InVision Digital Dash Model 7005 - AutoMeter

gbodytoys

G-Body Guru
May 1, 2014
Detroit, MI
It's interesting to me when people/companies use the word "upgrade," which means, to make something better. This isn't better, just different.

That aside, it's not for me at this price, but I do like more options for Gbodies.

Reactions: 1 users

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
It's interesting to me when people/companies use the word "upgrade," which means, to make something better. This isn't better, just different.

That aside, it's not for me at this price, but I do like more options for Gbodies.
Depends on how you view it, there are plenty of people that have trouble seeing their gauges at night and these would be an upgrade to that and probably very bright at night if you want them to be

Reactions: 1 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor