new Alberta member

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catmandoo

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 2, 2014
Discovered this site a few months ago and love it. I'm a heavy duty and automotive mechanic and have owned and loved g bodies of all types for a long time now. Bought my favorite of all time last summer tho. A 99% original 87 Buick regal limited 't'. I am in the process of doing some minor rust repairs on it now to get it ready for spring

Welcome from West Michigan.

Doug

Thanks. I live in Drayton Valley now but used to live in Calgary and my son goes to university there Favorite city on earth

Welcome to the site from Central Florida

Welcome from Airdrie. Check out Alberta G-Bodies on Facebook.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Thanks, I'm not on FB but my wife is. I will definitely check that out.

A question while I'm on here, this might not be the right place to post this but hopefully somebody will steer me in the right direction if it's not.

I was just poking around in the trunk of my Buick and on the drivers side at the front of the trunk drop off there feels like a small piece of foam or sponge stuffed in a hole. I think it's factory and I'm guessing it's a drain mechanism that blocks dust from entering the trunk?!

Hello im new here im in chestermere been reading a few posts this moring and tring to get ideas looking for a few part for my 81 malibu wagon dubbed dirty brown atm i dont seen many people from my area on here

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor