New from Finland

Status
Not open for further replies.

WV CHEVY MANN

Greasemonkey
Sep 15, 2018
West Virginia
Hello and welcome to the Forum from West Virginia. Glad you have joined us here.

Reactions: 1 user

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Welcome to the site from Houston. Cool car!

Reactions: 2 users

Tomicamino

Greasemonkey
Supporting Member
Aug 27, 2019
Finland
Cool. Almost no one builds 305's, especially like that. And a TH350C rated for 600 hp! I plan on using a TH350C for high torque, did they include a build sheet?
Transmission is build by a local trans shop where they build mostly racing transmissions and they are very good doing that.
Converter is specially made by order to take more torque due the supercharger, and it is lock-up

Reactions: 2 users

Tomicamino

Greasemonkey
Supporting Member
Aug 27, 2019
Finland
Love it! Always cool to see G-Body's in other parts of the world. Welcome aboard from a stateside Finn (4th generation anyway)

+ Bonus points for getting your Daughter into wrenching!!

Attachments

• IMG_3524.jpg
    IMG_3524.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 136
  • IMG_3523.jpg
    IMG_3523.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 141
Reactions: 5 users
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
Transmission is build by a local trans shop where they build mostly racing transmissions and they are very good doing that.
Converter is specially made by order to take more torque due the supercharger, and it is lock-up
I also have that option for a converter and may go that way. Supposedly the TH350C can't dual feed the direct clutches due to the lock up circuit taking up passages. I will see when I put in the Transgo shift kit.

Turbo Zach

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 8, 2015
Welcome. I like seeing someone think outside of the box and try something out of the norm. You definitely have done that. Cool build. I have never seen an injection system quite like that. Could you give me a link to that? I would like to see more of it.

Tomicamino

Greasemonkey
Supporting Member
Aug 27, 2019
Finland
Welcome. I like seeing someone think outside of the box and try something out of the norm. You definitely have done that. Cool build. I have never seen an injection system quite like that. Could you give me a link to that? I would like to see more of it.
It is old B&M superjection from 1982, analog fi system, they don't make them anymore, very hard to find.
I found mine from ebay, electronics was broken, injectors leaked. Teared it open and fixed electronics and found refurbished injectors, now works really good. Here is link: http://auto-nomics.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com

• Winner
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor