new from Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.

rick80

n00b
Jan 23, 2013
Hello from Texas my name is Rick I am new to this, But i need to start some where.I got this 80 Malibu from my bother we both work on this car together we started with a 350 that lasted 3yr.and it started to knock so we in plated a LS 6.0 well we kick *ss at the race track.My brother got sick mid 2010 he was forgetting thing,we didn't know why, he got bed ridding he ask if anything happened to to finish the car for him, of course i told him you well be fine..8 month later he past away. The family was told he had mad cow disease.so in loving memory to my bother i need to finish the car.That why I am hear to get info to make the car faster..

dixon_ronald

Apprentice
Jan 1, 2011
Houston, Texas
Welcome fellow Texan. Sorry about your brother, but I think that is a wonderful dedication to him. Welcome to my favorite website. Just look around, there is plenty of great info! Again Welcome 8)

Doug213xrj

Royal Smart Person
Dec 30, 2011
West Michigan
Welcome aboard, Rick. Sorry for your loss.

Doug

Status
Not open for further replies.