GRAND PRIX New gbody owner

83preezy

83preezy

n00b
May 21, 2019
I need the grill,and both front seats for my grandprix its an 83....plus if anyone can show me an original pic under the hood of one that'll help me finish her off.......

Gonzo1970

Gonzo1970

Master Mechanic
Supporting Member
Sep 30, 2018
I have a bone-stock '86 if that helps.. 305. I could snap a pic under the hood for you real quick. Just let me know where to focus the pics, or just say "Everywhere" :D

Don't have a grill. Have a couple darker gray buckets (no tracks) if its a bucket seat car with a gray interior.

-Gonz

83preezy

83preezy

n00b
May 21, 2019
I have a bone-stock '86 if that helps.. 305. I could snap a pic under the hood for you real quick. Just let me know where to focus the pics, or just say "Everywhere" :D

Don't have a grill. Have a couple darker gray buckets (no tracks) if its a bucket seat car with a gray interior.

-Gonz

-Gonz
OK that's what I need I have a stock 305,and the seats what's our price,i think I need the tracks tho my driver seat is electric but can I have a pic of all what u got plz!! Lol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Scott78 New Users 27
78_Monte970 New Users 14
85'442 New Users 9
78BB-Pontiac New Users 46
79VS86 New Users 7

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck ConsolesDixie Restoration DepotMike's MontesP-S-TSouthside Machine PerformanceUMI Performance

contact[email protected]for info on becoming a sponsor