Status
Not open for further replies.

DrRansom442

G-Body Guru
Aug 4, 2005
St Charles Missouri
Tail_Lights_Fade said:
Oldsmoletick said:
Welcome. Love that movie :rofl: (refering to your name)

Haha, I've had that screen name on a few other forums since that movie came out, and I think you're the first person to get the reference.

lets see a 20-something woman who owns a Monte, has guns, speaks eloquently and pokes fun of hip-hop dress fads .... surprised there haven't been marriage proposals from this board.

:worthless:

megaladon6

Comic Book Super Hero
May 29, 2006
Danbury, CT
are you asking for pics of her, or her car?
i just hope you guys don't drive her off!

DrRansom442

G-Body Guru
Aug 4, 2005
St Charles Missouri
megaladon6 said:
are you asking for pics of her, or her car?
i just hope you guys don't drive her off!

I was thinking the car, some guns and a pic or two of her sure wouldn't hurt either lol Now if we can get that all in one picture .........

besides she sounds spunky - gonna take more than a mid-30s pervert to run her off.

Camshaft

Master Mechanic
May 27, 2009
Cleveland, Ohio
DrRansom442 said:
I was thinking the car, some guns and a pic or two of her sure wouldn't hurt either lol Now if we can get that all in one picture .........

Do I need to post the Jeff Foxworthy picture again...?

DrRansom442

G-Body Guru
Aug 4, 2005
St Charles Missouri
Camshaft said:
DrRansom442 said:

Do I need to post the Jeff Foxworthy picture again...?

Jeff just doesn't do it for me lol

megaladon6

Comic Book Super Hero
May 29, 2006
Danbury, CT
there's a question! how many mid-30's perverts does it take to.... uh, maybe i shouldn't finish that thought! :lol:

Camshaft

Master Mechanic
May 27, 2009
Cleveland, Ohio
megaladon6 said:
there's a question! how many mid-30's perverts does it take to.... uh, maybe i shouldn't finish that thought! :lol:

No kidding. This may be a new record, you lot have chased her off before she's even taken delivery of the bloody thing. :lol:

DrRansom442

G-Body Guru
Aug 4, 2005
St Charles Missouri
just because she might have a life and doesn't post daily like most of us .... doesn't mean anyone ran her off .... it'll be OK - I promise

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor