New GP brochures & ads in Photo Album

Status
Not open for further replies.

DSM

Apprentice
Feb 1, 2008
Michigan
I just posted the 1981, 1982, 1985 and 1986 Grand Prix dealer brochures in my photo album along with a few other things. I have plenty more brochures, ads, etc that I'd like to post for everyone but I've used up my allotted space. Hopefully one of the administrators (GP403?) can move those items over to the appropriate catagories....but in the mean time you can view them here:

http://gbodyforum.com/photos/index-11711.html

Don

Derision

Master Mechanic
Jul 2, 2007
Jackson, New Jersey
Sweetness!

Those brochures are pretty hard to come by, especially for the GP, for some reason.

clean8485

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 18, 2005
Ontario, Canada
Thanks for posting the pics of those brochures. There are some neat shots there, and they are hard to find. Does anyone know if there was ever any factory or dealer brochures or other literature that was printed for the '86 GP 2+2? I've searched various sources, and have never seen any. I'm wondering if because it was a low production car that was only built in one model year, that there was never any literature printed for it. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

DSM

Apprentice
Feb 1, 2008
Michigan
clean8485 said:
Does anyone know if there was ever any factory or dealer brochures or other literature that was printed for the '86 GP 2+2?

I've never come across any either . I have some close-up photos of the Neil Bonnett Valvoline and Rusty Wallace Kodiak 2+2 race cars if anyone is interested....

I cut the resolution down on the stuff I posted earlier to make some room for more. Just added 1980 Grand Prix and Grand Am, 1987 Grand Prix, and some vintage NASCAR stuff.

Here is some of the other can post of anyone is interested:
Motor Trend road test - 1979 Grand Prix SJ 4-speed
Motor Trend road test - 1981 Grand Prix
Car Review Magazine road test - 86 2+2
Car and Driver - 86 2+2 & Monte Carlo SS Aerocoupe
somewhere I have a road test of the 81 GP diesel

Derision

Master Mechanic
Jul 2, 2007
Jackson, New Jersey
DSM said:
clean8485 said:
Does anyone know if there was ever any factory or dealer brochures or other literature that was printed for the '86 GP 2+2?

Here is some of the other can post of anyone is interested:
Motor Trend road test - 1979 Grand Prix SJ 4-speed
Motor Trend road test - 1981 Grand Prix
Car Review Magazine road test - 86 2+2
Car and Driver - 86 2+2 & Monte Carlo SS Aerocoupe
somewhere I have a road test of the 81 GP diesel

Absolutely... I'd love to see some of the road tests. About all you ever come across these days are articles about the Monte or GN... I hardly ever see the GP mentioned anywhere.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
Thanks DSM! I will get around to moving those over to the other albums here before too long. That reminds me I need to get all of mine uploaded too. :oops: (still!) Big Thanks(tm)!

DSM

Apprentice
Feb 1, 2008
Michigan
Just added 79 GP SJ 4-speed road test and 86 2+2 road test.

More to come!

Don

DSM

Apprentice
Feb 1, 2008
Michigan
Just added:
86 2+2 road test from High Performance Pontiac
81 Grand Prix diesel road test from Car and Driver
86 Grand Prix GT road test from HPP
78 Grand Am/El Camino prototype article

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor