New GP owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

shotgun

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2007
Nort o Philly
DSM, I know Ford is a global company,but any chanes you know Tom Vaught?
I believe he is a "supercharger engineer" for Ford but he is a Pontiac guy.

DSM

Apprentice
Feb 1, 2008
Michigan
shotgun said:
DSM, I know Ford is a global company,but any chanes you know Tom Vaught?
I believe he is a "supercharger engineer" for Ford but he is a Pontiac guy.

yeah, I know Tom - we used to work in the same department. I still see him around since he works in Research as well although we are in different areas now.

Vern

Master Mechanic
Jul 23, 2007
Dayton, OH
Regalman, First I consider myself at least to some degree a redneck. It does not always have to be an entirely insulting term. In the spirit of commedian Jeff Foxworthy we have to be able to laugh at ourselves. Secondly is your car halfcooked? Even if it has all three of the listed "ingredients" laughingly they by themselves does not a halfcooked redneck build make. Lighten up were all here for help, to help, and entertainment of our hobby its all good.

DSM With the goal of mid 11s on pumpgas with idle quality & driveability. Cool I can relate. If we can push 550HP with 330ci out the door with warranty etc we should be able to do the same with proper application of modern technology. I agree.

DSM

Apprentice
Feb 1, 2008
Michigan
regalman4925 said:
that 2+2 header looks like it would make for a easy euro light conversion....

you mean something like this? Those are 89 Caprice headlamps, and they've been pulled forward about 3/4" compared to where the original sealed beams would sit.

composite_headlights_sm.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor