New guy, 86' olds cutlass

Status
Not open for further replies.

bugsyroo01

Apprentice
Mar 19, 2013
I'll take a pic from inside the car looking out the windsheild. I remember wanting to see a pic like that before I bought the hood.

bugsyroo01

Apprentice
Mar 19, 2013
Alright, what do yall think about me gettin 81 split tail lights, taking the red stripe off of the side, leaving the hood black, and painting the headlight beazels and grill soft flat black? Give it the black, silver, and chrome look?

mr evil

Aug 4, 2009
Sooke, BC, Canada
bugsyroo01 said:
Alright, what do yall think about me gettin 81 split tail lights, taking the red stripe off of the side, leaving the hood black, and painting the headlight beazels and grill soft flat black? Give it the black, silver, and chrome look?

Good idea, red stripe seems a little out of place...you will be left with darker paint where the stripe was, but it could actually look cool. Thought about matching the hood to the Landau top?

bugsyroo01

Apprentice
Mar 19, 2013
mr evil said:
bugsyroo01 said:

Good idea, red stripe seems a little out of place...you will be left with darker paint where the stripe was, but it could actually look cool. Thought about matching the hood to the Landau top?

Idk i like the silver and black.

Rasheerh

Master Mechanic
Nov 15, 2007
Cincinnati, oh
WHEN the hood pics from inside the car coming?

bugsyroo01

Apprentice
Mar 19, 2013
Rasheerh said:
WHEN the hood pics from inside the car coming?
It looks way bigger in person

Attachments

• 20130515_191413_3.jpg
    20130515_191413_3.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 303
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor