New guy from KY

Status
Not open for further replies.

junkyard junky

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 12, 2016
Always been around monte carlos since I was little. Still have the ss I drove in high school. FOr the last 2 years I've been looking for one that I could do a little work on and drive. Well this spring I bought an aerocoupe from a guy who use to live a couple streets over from me. He was the original owner. Then later in the summer I came across another 87 aerocoupe and bought it.

Attachments

• monte carloss.jpg
    monte carloss.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 159
  • aero4.jpg
    aero4.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 158
  • aero1.jpg
    aero1.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 175

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Always been around monte carlos since I was little. Still have the ss I drove in high school. FOr the last 2 years I've been looking for one that I could do a little work on and drive. Well this spring I bought an aerocoupe from a guy who use to live a couple streets over from me. He was the original owner. Then later in the summer I came across another 87 aerocoupe and bought it.
Welcome from Louisville! I too have had my 87 cutlass supreme since shortly after after high school (14 years ago geez!). I planned on doing some upgrades back then, ended up doing a sbc swap and then the snowball grew larger....now im 4yrs deep in a full body-off resto and lots of time and $$$ but its all worth it! Welcome aboard!

Burns

n00b
Jan 12, 2016
Not sure if my sign-up was posted but this is my 79 Malibu project car. I have a 454 to go into it. I am sure some of you out there has installed this engine and you like to hear from you on any problems or tips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor