New Jersey Cruises & Shows

Status
Not open for further replies.

RunAwayNJ

Master Mechanic
Oct 9, 2012
Ocean County, NJ
Hi everyone! August was a fun month for car shows, but there are still a lot more coming up in NJ for September and October. Here is a list of some of them below:

9/1/13 - Pep Boys Labor Day BBQ & Car Cruise 12p-4p, Pep Boys RT 37 Toms River
9/1/13 - Wicked Rides Stewarts Rootbeer Cruise, 6p, - 9pm Stewarts Rootbeer Tuckerton NJ
9/7/13 - Drive Down 55, Deptford NJ, 10am. Info here: http://drivedown55.com
9/7/13 - Chic-Fil-A/Blue Moon Kruizers Car Cruise, Chic Fil A RT9 Howell NJ. 4pm to 8pm. Acapella group is performing. Get there early!!
9/8/13 - Vintage Automobile Club Show - Seaside Park NJ 9am-3pm. Info here: http://www.vintageautoclubnj.org/vacAnnualShow.htm
9/15/13 - Historic Smithville Antique Auto Day, Smithville NJ 11am - ? - Info here: http://historicsmithvillenj.com/towne/events-festivals/15-antique-auto-day/event_details
9/21/13 - Tuckerton Seaport Car Show, 8am to ??. Info here: http://www.vintageautomuseum.org/CarSho ... 1_2013.pdf
9/21/13 - Manalapan Marching Band Car Show, Manalapan High School, Manalapan NJ. 11am -??
9/22/13 - Autism Awareness Show, Gille Park, Forked River NJ 10am-4pm. **MY car club is hosting this - anyone who can attend it would be greatly appreciated!!** Info Here: http://lacey.patch.com/groups/aroun...m-awareness-day-returns-to-gille-park-sept-23
9/28/13 - Stokes Foundation Car Show, Veterans Park, Bayville NJ 9am to 3pm. For cars 1986 and older only. Info: [email protected]

Also keep in mind the following regular cruises:

Mondays - MJ's Pizza, Rt 66 Neptune NJ 5pm - ??
Thursdays - Outkast Cruisers, Boston's Pizza, Fischer Blvd Toms River, 5pm - ??
Fridays - Baywick Plaza, Bayville NJ 4:30pm - 8:30pm
1st and 3rd Saturday - Chic-Fil-A Howell NJ 4:30pm to ??
Sundays: Quaker Steak and Lube, Brick NJ 1pm to 5pm.

I hope to see some of you out there. Weather permitting, I plan to be at the 9/1 Pep Boys Cruise, 9/7 Chic-Fil-A show in Howell, 9/8 Seaside Show, 9/21 Tuckerton Seaport show, 9/22 Autism Awareness show, and 9/28 Stokes show. I also try to make all of the Friday Baywick cruises. And again, if anyone can come to the 9/22 Autism Awareness show in Forked River (my hometown by the way) please try and do so. My club is hosting it so I will be working and judging, and it is for a very good cause supporting autism. If you are going to make any of the shows, post here and perhaps we can all meet up and go as a group. Hope to see you out there!

RunAwayNJ

Master Mechanic
Oct 9, 2012
Ocean County, NJ
Tomorrow night, 9/4/13 Wednesday, there is a cruise night at Calloways, 597 Route 9, West Creek NJ 08092. Its about 10 minutes south of Long Beach Island. It's from 6pm to 9pm. I am going to go, the weather looks brilliant for the evening. If any other NJ (or otherwise) members want to meet me there, please let me know and I'll save some spots. Easy access to the Garden State Parkway for travel off Rt 72 which runs to Rt 9 - the place is 10 minutes off the Parkway.

Web site: http://www.callowaysrestaurant.com/

RunAwayNJ

Master Mechanic
Oct 9, 2012
Ocean County, NJ
Here are two more shows I just found out about, I am going to do my best to make both of them as they are both 3 minutes from my house!

Sat 9/14 - Lions Club of Lakehurst & Manchester Classic Car Show - at Capt. Inn Restaurant Forked River - Registration starts at 9am with awards at 2:30pm - pre reg $15 & day of show $20 - Proceeds to benefit the Lions Club Charities

Sat 9/28 - Fall Festival & Car Show - Fundraiser for the Forked River Presbyterian Church on Rt 9 - 10 to 3pm - $12 - Entertainment for kids (games, bounce house, horse & wagon rides) Crafts - Bake Sale - Live Music - Rain date 10-5 (For those that did not want to go to Stokes due to the recent judging change here is a great alternative!!)

Tomorrow 9/8 is the Vintage Automobile Club show in Bay Blvd in Seaside Hts. Reg starts at 8am! I spent all day on my car today so I hope there is no rain in the forecast! Here is the link:http://www.vintageautoclubnj.org/vacAnnualShow.htm

chevy2480

Royal Smart Person
Apr 28, 2010
williamstown nj 08094
Man i wish i was up by you. Down my way it beat. Dont forget 9/27-9/29 is Englishtown carshow and swapmeet.

RunAwayNJ

Master Mechanic
Oct 9, 2012
Ocean County, NJ
chevy2480 said:
Man i wish i was up by you. Down my way it beat. Dont forget 9/27-9/29 is Englishtown carshow and swapmeet.

Take a drive up! (Didn't you have the Drive Down 55 yesterday??) I'll be going to Englishtown on Friday - my yearly tradition. Hoping to get some cool stuff this year. Not going to put the car in the show however, there is always next year if it's done. Who knows! There are a lot of car clubs in this area, so there is always something going on. There is a cruise almost every day of the week too.

RunAwayNJ

Master Mechanic
Oct 9, 2012
Ocean County, NJ
Re: New Jersey Cruises & Shows - PUMPKIN RUN

18th ANNUAL PUMPKIN RUN
NOV 2nd 2013 / Rain Date Nov.9th 2013

Street Rod Show And Antique Engine & Tractor Show
Held @ Fleming's Auto Parts
353 Zion Rd
( County Rd 615 )
Egg Harbor Twp NJ
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM

chevy2480

Royal Smart Person
Apr 28, 2010
williamstown nj 08094
RunAwayNJ said:
chevy2480 said:

Take a drive up! (Didn't you have the Drive Down 55 yesterday??) I'll be going to Englishtown on Friday - my yearly tradition. Hoping to get some cool stuff this year. Not going to put the car in the show however, there is always next year if it's done. Who knows! There are a lot of car clubs in this area, so there is always something going on. There is a cruise almost every day of the week too.
I will be at englishtown selling some parts I no longer need or want. Been a yearly tradition for me.

gp02a0083

Master Mechanic
May 17, 2011
chevy2480, i've probably ran into you at some time at the swap meet at englightown. I'm always there on my GT mountain bike. You usually on the pit side or the parking side?

chevy2480

Royal Smart Person
Apr 28, 2010
williamstown nj 08094
gp02a0083 said:
chevy2480, i've probably ran into you at some time at the swap meet at englightown. I'm always there on my GT mountain bike. You usually on the pit side or the parking side?
usually over in the pit side by the lake. Who knows where i will be this time. Usually selling alot of GBody parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor