Wellston, OK
Welcome to the site!

Wagons are where it's at!

Reactions: 1 users

Darcane

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 14, 2018
Buckley, WA
Wow a Cali long roof with a stick, nice. Was it originally sold in Cali or "imported" from the USA?

He said that his dad bought it at a dealer in Nevada even though he lived in California and special ordered it like this. He made a big deal about it being a Classic with all the chrome, and having a stick.

Darcane

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 14, 2018
Buckley, WA
Welcome aboard! Always to good to see more wagons join our ranks. What a great score. Thanks for posting the pics and providing some history of it.
Keep us updated on your progress.

Will do. I plan to start a build thread. This will be my daily driver, but the plan is:
-Fix immediate minor issues (like driver's side seat belt) and start driving it
-collect parts and swap in 4.8L LS engine and hopefully a manual transmission if I can find one for a reasonable price
-figure out a low budget way to deal with the paint. Suggestions welcome.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Sounds like a plan. I'll bet it would look good after a good buffing out.
I'll look forward to your build thread. You certainly found a good foundation for a build.

CaliWagon83

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2017
Orange County, CA
Wow a Cali long roof with a stick, nice. Was it originally sold in Cali or "imported" from the USA?

Not a stick, unfortunately, just the autotragic TH250. Original CA car, but spent most of it’s life in Tennessee. Long story. I don’t think the Regal was ever offered with a stick. The A/G-Body Century might have been.

PBGBodyFan

G-Body Guru
Mar 3, 2009
Wisconsin
Nice wagon and welcome aboard. I’m (still) waiting to get my own Cali g-body wagon(LeMans), the latest is that it might get picked up for transport this Tuesday. The 3 speed is cool 👍.

Darcane

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 14, 2018
Buckley, WA
Not a stick, unfortunately, just the autotragic TH250. Original CA car, but spent most of it’s life in Tennessee. Long story. I don’t think the Regal was ever offered with a stick. The A/G-Body Century might have been.

I believe he was referring to my Cali wagon with a stick. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor