New Longroof Owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gwarren79

G-Body Guru
Oct 29, 2018
Safford, AZ
Tons of work and you'll likely be underwhelmed with the end result. Swap parts like exhaust are significantly more difficult to source than V8 stuff. Also there is far more support for wiring/ecm changes with more common swaps. Don't get me wrong, the 4.3 is a decent engine, I just question the reward/work equation.
since they are both 90* V6 all mounts and accessories transfer over. Running tbi with a fuelinjectionconnection.com harness and astro sending pump unit means you can have it done in a weekend.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
The B body wagon has a curb weight of 4264 lbs, the weight of what you are towing is close to or maybe more than your wagon. I'd be looking for a pick up tuck that is capable of towing the load

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
That should solve most of you problems.

Reactions: 5 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor