New Member from ky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Griffin84ss

Master Mechanic
Supporting Member
Apr 14, 2017
Corinth Ky
Welcome to the forum. I'm in Brodhead, KY. It's about 50 miles South of Lexington. It's good to have another KY guy on here. We've got at least 5 or 6 that I know of on here now.

Definitely post some pics of your SS when you get a chance. We love pics around here.
I
What are your plans for the car
Not extremely far away....i pass G-town going to lex and southern ky driving for work often. G-body from G-town ;)

Griffin84ss

Master Mechanic
Supporting Member
Apr 14, 2017
Corinth Ky
Thanks for adding me on here, that's awesome to find out there are a few g-body on here. My plans for my Ss is to build it to maybe take to clay city and or do a little street racing. I will try and post some pics after work this afternoon when I get home and figure out how to.

Reactions: 1 users

Griffin84ss

Master Mechanic
Supporting Member
Apr 14, 2017
Corinth Ky
Thanks from the ky

Thanks from ky. I will try to post some pics after work I have to figure out how to first tho.
Welcome to the forum. I'm in Brodhead, KY. It's about 50 miles South of Lexington. It's good to have another KY guy on here. We've got at least 5 or 6 that I know of on here now.

Definitely post some pics of your SS when you get a chance. We love pics around here.

What are your plans for your car?
Hey Opie knievel can you please tell me where to go on here or tell me how I can post some pics of my Monte? Thanks for any advice or assistance you may have ,I don't know if it makes a difference I'm on here by cell phone it's a galaxy s7.thanks again.

Opie Knievel

Rum Fueled Midnight Mechanic and Moderator
Sep 6, 2010
Brodhead, Kentucky
Hey Opie knievel can you please tell me where to go on here or tell me how I can post some pics of my Monte? Thanks for any advice or assistance you may have ,I don't know if it makes a difference I'm on here by cell phone it's a galaxy s7.thanks again.

No problem. I use a Galaxy S7 myself.

1. Click on the box the reply to the thread. Type some text if you want. Wherever the cursor is, that's where the pic will be inserted, if you insert it as a full size image.

2.Click the "Upload a File" button under the reply box.

3. A box will pop up that gives you the option to load your pic from Camera, Camcorder or Documents. I usually choose Documents.

4. If you choose Documents you get a new box of choices. I usually choose Gallery and find the pics I want to upload. You could also navigate through the files on the SD card and upload that way.

If you took the pics with your S7 you'll need to resize the files to a smaller size using "Photo Resizer" app from the Playstore. The pics are too big for the forum to accept as they are.

If you have any questions, send me a message (start a conversation).

• Winner
Reactions: 1 user

Griffin84ss

Master Mechanic
Supporting Member
Apr 14, 2017
Corinth Ky
Thanks from the ky

Thanks from ky. I will try to post some pics after work I have to figure out how to first tho.

What are your plans for your car?
No problem. I use a Galaxy S7 myself.

1. Click on the box the reply to the thread. Type some text if you want. Wherever the cursor is, that's where the pic will be inserted, if you insert it as a full size image.

2.Click the "Upload a File" button under the reply box.

3. A box will pop up that gives you the option to load your pic from Camera, Camcorder or Documents. I usually choose Documents.

4. If you choose Documents you get a new box of choices. I usually choose Gallery and find the pics I want to upload. You could also navigate through the files on the SD card and upload that way.

If you took the pics with your S7 you'll need to resize the files to a smaller size using "Photo Resizer" app from the Playstore. The pics are too big for the forum to accept as they are.

If you have any questions, send me a message (start a conversation).
Thanks if I have any more questions I will do just that. Thanks for all your help really appreciate it.

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY

Thanks if I have any more questions I will do just that. Thanks for all your help really appreciate it.
Posting pics can be tedious sometimes with phones. I don't have a home PC, so my s6 is used for everything! Once you do it a few times its not so bad though. We are all looking forward to seeing the ride!

Griffin84ss

Master Mechanic
Supporting Member
Apr 14, 2017
Corinth Ky
Posting pics can be tedious sometimes with phones. I don't have a home PC, so my s6 is used for everything! Once you do it a few times its not so bad though. We are all looking forward to seeing the ride!
Thanks it maybe in the a.m. but I'll get them on here tom for sure. Thanks for the advice I appreciate it.

Griffin84ss

Master Mechanic
Supporting Member
Apr 14, 2017
Corinth Ky
20170402_154846-1612x907.jpg

Attachments

• 20170402_154846-1612x907.jpg
    20170402_154846-1612x907.jpg
    222.1 KB · Views: 133
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor