New member in Sask Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

blk7gxn

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2019
WELOCME!!! And great ride and project w/grandson! making memories is what its all about!

Reactions: 1 user

yaahoos

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 24, 2019
We already have enough people who can't drive here, good point.
He is like me when I was his age. Driving back roads , maybe a drag racer like Grampa..... don’t underestimate someone by their age ... he is YEARS beyond “the number”.

Reactions: 1 user

yaahoos

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 24, 2019
Let him drive the 305 around so he doesnt kill himself or someone else

It has plenty of power for a newbie driver
Totally disagree with your assessment of my grandson and his abilities to restrain himself but I guess you have an opinion. Bad drivers can kill in a 4 cyl Morris Minor.

yaahoos

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 24, 2019
Welcome from Manitoba .Some very knowledge people on this site .Great to see a grandfather Grandson project good luck lots of options and dollars to be worked out for this project Jeff from Winnipeg
Thanks for the objective input. ( Some here are already criticizing me for building a car and letting my grandson drive it before it’s built) ... not sure about this ..... might not be the place for an old fart like me who is “old school”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor