New member in the Chicago area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
Greetings from dirty Jersey. You should make us some build thred on your cars there's a place here for non g-body builds yours all sound pretty cool

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

justacruzr2

Greasemonkey
Jun 16, 2017
Midlothian, Illinois
Greetings Clutch. The 63 and 69 are awaiting restoration. Not much to show for them but I could take a picture of what it looks like right now. The 70 Plymouth I could take pictures of showing where it's at right now. I also have some old school camera pictures (when cameras still used film) that I could scan in and then upload that show what it looked like before I started the restoration and some of the steps I did during the restoration. This will take some time Hope you have patience. BTW my name is Terry...you may call me that.

Reactions: 1 users

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
I here you that's cool I have build threads on all but one of my cars even a non g-body build for my crew cab if I do something on one of them or have a question I just post it to that build the answers come pritty quickly to there's a hole lot of knowledge on this site

justacruzr2

Greasemonkey
Jun 16, 2017
Midlothian, Illinois
OK...here are the pix of my 86 GP. Got it for $2600 after I negotiated him down from $3900. Hope you like it and think it was a good buy. The last pic is the left corner of the rear bumper showing the VIN. The VIN is also etched on most of the windows. The rocker panel moldings are missing but I plan on transferring then from the 84 onto the 86. I really like the color.

blob.jpg

blob.jpg

blob.jpg

blob.jpg

blob.jpg

blob.jpg

blob.jpg

blob.jpg

blob.jpg

blob.jpg

justacruzr2

Greasemonkey
Jun 16, 2017
Midlothian, Illinois
Clean ride

Thanks. The guy I bought it from hadn't even transferred the title yet so the title, I believe, was from the 2nd owner who, according to the title, bought it in 1988. That owner was a lady from Hammond IN. Must have been garage kept since they get the same weather we do.

Jeff L

G-Body Guru
Nov 20, 2016
Southern AZ
Welcome from AZ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor