new member: Mincom79

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mincom79

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 15, 2022
Welcome from Western New York.
I understand long searches for the right car, Took over 8 years to find my blue 79 Monte Carlo. Much to my surprise it was the same car many years earlier I failed to win in an E-Bay auction.
Looking forward to more pictures of your stunning purchase.
...thanks ! Interior shot attached. BTW...should you know of a source for a light blue Sun Visor (pass. side), please reply who I can contact. Thank you !

Attachments

• 79 MC interior.JPG
    79 MC interior.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 62
Reactions: 1 users

Kamloops cutlass

Master Mechanic
Jan 27, 2021
Kamloops bc
Owned a new one in Dec. of '78 and had to find another one, preferably "bone stock" .
I’m glad to hear that , in my opinion it’s a little bit of a sin to modify a low mileage classic .
However I also believe the owner can do whatever he wants lol

Mincom79

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 15, 2022
This is a great car/ story. More pics!

I was at cars and coffee Sunday and there was a 79 or 80 there and the interior was nearly identical to my 87 SS. It was so close. Sitting in the car was almost my car. Did not know they had that unless a swap occurred. Did not get the story from the owner.
...as you requested:

Attachments

• MC June '22 (2).jpg
    MC June '22 (2).jpg
    786.9 KB · Views: 53
  • Love
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor