New member old man

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJHull

Master Mechanic
Apr 28, 2015
Lansing, Mi
Welcome from Canada I am also 52 and also have a heck of a time uploading pictures to the forum but I managed to get a few and I know you will too. I have an 1980 442 so I just love the 78-80 cutlasses good luck and have a good day Jeff from Winnipeg
Thank you.

DJHull

Master Mechanic
Apr 28, 2015
Lansing, Mi
Welcome to the forum ! 69 455 nice engine, HP/torque and extra large oil pan to boot. I had one in much large 73 cutlass and it moved that extremely well. Is it stock engine or ?
When l joined it took a couple days to learn how to upload pics so don't sweat it you'll get it. Some older guys weren't raised on a computer ! Lol
It's basically stock. 30 over, C heads redone, roller everything, Dick Miller polished exhaust manafolds, balanced and professionally rebuilt. New everything cost about 13k for the motor work with parts. It's has 432 hp and 503 ftlbs.

Reactions: 2 users

bob64

G-Body Guru
Mar 30, 2017
Niagara Falls, Canada
Olds ain't cheap to build ! l got around 11k in my fuel injected 496 BB Chevy sitting in the camaro. Its not hard to spend big bucks on something you love !

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

DJHull

Master Mechanic
Apr 28, 2015
Lansing, Mi
Olds ain't cheap to build ! l got around 11k in my fuel injected 496 BB Chevy sitting in the camaro. Its not hard to spend big bucks on something you love !
It's not. My wife is not overly happy with all the change we are droppping.

Reactions: 1 user

DJHull

Master Mechanic
Apr 28, 2015
Lansing, Mi
Welcome from Canada I am also 52 and also have a heck of a time uploading pictures to the forum but I managed to get a few and I know you will too. I have an 1980 442 so I just love the 78-80 cutlasses good luck and have a good day Jeff from Winnipeg
I am struggling with this forum. I meant to give a thumbs up not down. Sorry. I am frustrated trying to learn all this.

DJHull

Master Mechanic
Apr 28, 2015
Lansing, Mi
I am struggling with this forum. I meant to give a thumbs up not down. Sorry. I am frustrated trying to learn all this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor