New member old man

Status
Not open for further replies.

airboatgreg

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 2, 2016
Welcome from SW Georgia. Sounds like a nice ride. I wish I was 52 again but still going strong at almost 60. I just put a Muncie in my 82 El C so I stay young at heart. Great forum with a lot of knowledge and willingness to help

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

vanrah

G-Body Guru
Apr 16, 2013
Near Afton, Wisconsin
Welcome OldsCutlass; Ya don't get to call yourself OLD around here until your 80 or 90? LMA (Late Middle Aged) is OK. I just finished my 71st lap around the sun so now I'm entering the ole' group, but please not OLD! Take care Ole' Bob.

DJHull

Master Mechanic
Apr 28, 2015
Lansing, Mi
Welcome OldsCutlass; Ya don't get to call yourself OLD around here until your 80 or 90? LMA (Late Middle Aged) is OK. I just finished my 71st lap around the sun so now I'm entering the ole' group, but please not OLD! Take care Ole' Bob.
Like your point of view! Congrats on the 71 laps!

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

DJHull

Master Mechanic
Apr 28, 2015
Lansing, Mi
Welcome from SW Georgia. Sounds like a nice ride. I wish I was 52 again but still going strong at almost 60. I just put a Muncie in my 82 El C so I stay young at heart. Great forum with a lot of knowledge and willingness to help
It's a great way to stay young and have lots of fun. I just had my 3rd back surgury. Blew out my back after I purchased all the parts. Hope I don't regret the conversion.

• Optimistic
Reactions: 1 user

DJHull

Master Mechanic
Apr 28, 2015
Lansing, Mi
It's a great way to stay young and have lots of fun. I just had my 3rd back surgury. Blew out my back after I purchased all the parts. Hope I don't regret the conversion.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Stay strong and take care of yourself. Hope you get up the muster to finish what you started.
Speedy recovery!

• Agree

DJHull

Master Mechanic
Apr 28, 2015
Lansing, Mi
Stay strong and take care of yourself. Hope you get up the muster to finish what you started.
Speedy recovery!
Thank you. I have been bed ridden for 2.5 years. Had two pinched nerves fixed. Scar tissue pushing on one nerve and loose hardware pushing on another. Had hardware and scar tissue removed.

• Optimistic
Reactions: 1 users

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Where is bionic technology when you need it? Hang in there....best wishes for a thorough recovery.

• Agree
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor