New Member Rediscovering G-Bodys after 20 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

g3chevy

Greasemonkey
Jan 30, 2019
Spring, Texas
Wow, what a great reception! Wish we had this kind of activity on the A-Body forum that I'm on as well lol. This site is overwhelming with all the info here. You all know how to do it right!

20181209_155928_HDR_resized.jpg

87 SS EC - New Wheels.jpg

Reactions: 4 users

g3chevy

Greasemonkey
Jan 30, 2019
Spring, Texas
Reactions: 2 users

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Would love to meet you Jared as well as James since you all live close by. Your Grand Prix is beautiful. Brings back good memories.
It would be cool to meet up. Thanks for the compliment on my car. Your car looks awesome!

Reactions: 1 users

g3chevy

Greasemonkey
Jan 30, 2019
Spring, Texas
"Hood says LT4... Old style or new? "

The motor is actually the very first gen of the LT4 used in 75 & 76 A-Bodies. It's a 400 4BBL motor out of a 75 Laguna S-3 parts car I scrapped a few years back. Below is the one I currently own with the same motor. It's still on my engine stand waiting to find its way under that hood. Right now it has an L82 350 which is still a step up from its original 305.

75 Laguna-Pulling into Show 8-6-11.jpg

• Winner
Reactions: 6 users

g3chevy

Greasemonkey
Jan 30, 2019
Spring, Texas
It would be cool to meet up. Thanks for the compliment on my car. Your car looks awesome!

Hopefully we get some good weather in the next weekend or so. We could meet up at a informal car show they do at Hwy 59 & Hwy 99 every Friday night. Also we head to the Niftee 50ees show they do in The Woodlands every Saturday evening starting next month I think. Been there many times and a lot of great rides show up there.

Reactions: 1 users

g3chevy

Greasemonkey
Jan 30, 2019
Spring, Texas
Welcome from Iowa. That is a good looking ride! What wheels are on the car now?

Thanks! The wheels that are currently on it are in the 2nd pic. But they have been Plasti Dipped black like the original wheels which were 18x8's on all 4 corners. The new ones are 18x8 on the front and 18x9.5 in the rear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor