New member with an 84 El Camino

Status
Not open for further replies.

MalibuDavyou5

Master Mechanic
Mar 2, 2020
Wyoming
Welcome Steve! You have come to the right place. This is a friendly helpful forum and you have found it. Love what you have done to the El Camino.

Reactions: 1 user

PugMan08

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 16, 2020
Lancaster, PA
Welcome Steve! You have come to the right place. This is a friendly helpful forum and you have found it. Love what you have done to the El Camino.
Thank you! I've been going through alot of personal garbage in my life and working on the El Camino and being on the forum seeing everyone else's builds has really helped me. It's like a giant G Body family. Definitely learned alot from the forum, especially tuning carburetors. Gonna do some more painting this weekend but I threw these stripes on last night.

20201216_223706.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Welcome aboard Steve,
Nice El Camino. The SS stripes are a cool touch. I like the color, too.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
I appreciate it! I love the wagon in your profile picture. Always been a sucker for wagons. I'd love to get one someday.
Thank you! I appreciate the kind words. I was always a wagon fan...and always an El Camino fan from '59 to the last of the series.
Keep us updated on your progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor