Supporting Member
Jan 7, 2024
Good info, thanks for that.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Welcome aboard, Rod.
Thank you for sharing pics of some of your cool, tastefully done former rods and customs. Gotta love old school iron. :cool:(y)
Good luck on your quest for finding a nice Cutlass.

Reactions: 1 user

scoti

Royal Smart Person
Sep 5, 2019
Texas
I'm introducing myself as requested. I am planning on buying a G-Body Cutlass very soon and wish to learn the ropes so I know what I'm buying. I'd rather know what to look for than make a mistake and wish I hadn't, as I've done lots of that in my lifetime. Thinking Cutlass. :giggle:
I would say I'm an accomplish car builder and have had a few cars published in the past and I learn quickly enough. Reading through the posts on this forum shows me I have much to learn, there are very smart g-body people here that's for sure. I hope I can keep up.
Hey buddy.....

Rocknrod

All Around Good Egg
Supporting Member
Jan 7, 2024
What's up Scoti, long time. :)

scoti

Royal Smart Person
Sep 5, 2019
Texas
What's up Scoti, long time. :)
Not much.... Looking forward to see what you have coming. Should be very nice based on your truck stuff.

This place is similar to our truck site but there are a few more back & forth exchanges amongst members that can get annoying. For the most part it's a great site.

Rocknrod

All Around Good Egg
Supporting Member
Jan 7, 2024
Not much.... Looking forward to see what you have coming. Should be very nice based on your truck stuff.

This place is similar to our truck site but there are a few more back & forth exchanges amongst members that can get annoying. For the most part it's a great site.
My red/cream C10 is going to be in the Red Head Steering Gear calendar this year. They just called me.

Reactions: 2 users

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
My red/cream C10 is going to be in the Red Head Steering Gear calendar this year. They just called me.
Excited Will Ferrell GIF

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor