May 29, 2006
Danbury, CT
Anti-Terrorist And Monetary Crimes Division
Federal Bureau of Investigation
J.Edgar Hoover Buildin
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, Nw Washington, D.C. 20535-0001
DATE: 29/05/2010

Attention Fund Beneficiary,

This is an official advice from the Federal Bureau Of Investigation Foreign Remittance Telegraphic Dept, It Has Come To Our Notice That The C.B.N Bank Nigeria District Has Released 10,500,000.00 U.S Dollars Into Bank Of America In Your Name As The Beneficiary, By Inheritance Means.
The C.B.N Bank Nigeria Knowing Fully Well That They Do Not Have Enough Facilities To Effect This Payment From The United Kingdom To Your Account, Used What We Know As A Secret Diplomatic Transit Payment S.T.D.P To Pay This Fund Through Wire Transfer, They Used This Means To Complete The Payment.
These letter serves as notification of the present transaction confirmed in your name, on our research and investigations as a mode of operation with the Federal Bureau Of Investigation Banking Commission, we investigated a fresh transfer what of million dollars as mentioned above in your name. The funds are undergoing proper verifications to proof the legitimacy of the transaction, you are to provide all the legal documents to back up the transaction and clear all requirements on your behalf.
They Are Still, Waiting For Confirmation From You On The Already Transferred Funds Which Was Made In Direct Transfer So That They Can Do Final Crediting To Your Account. Secret Diplomatic Payments Are Not Made Unless The Funds Are Related To Terrorist Activities Why Must Your Payment Be Made In Secret Transfer, If Your Transaction Is Legitimate, If You Are Not A Terrorist, Then Why Did You Not Receive The Money Directly Into Your Account, This Is A Pure Coded ,Means Of Payment.

Records Which We Have Had With This Method Of Payment In The Past Has Always Been Related To Terrorist Acts, We Do Not Want
You To Get Into Trouble As Soon As These Funds Reflect In Your Account In The U.S.A, So It Is Our Duty As A World Wide
Commission To Correct This Little Problem Before This Fund Will Be Credited Into Your Personal Account. The funds are
presently on hold for further proof of the legal documents before releasing directly to you.

Due To The Increased Difficulty And Unnecessary Scrutiny By The American Authorities When Funds Come From Outside Of America,
precisely Africa, The Federal Bureau Of Investigation Bank Commission For Europe Has Stopped The Transfer On Its Way To
Deliver Payment Of $10,500,000.00 To Debit Your Reserve Account And Pay You Through A Secured Diplomatic Transit Account
(S.D.T.A). We Govern And Oversees Funds Transfer For The World Bank And The Rest Of The World.

We Advice You Contact Us Immediately, As The Funds Have Been Stopped And Are Being Held In Our Custody ,Until You Can Be Able
To Provide Us With A Diplomatic Immunity Seal Of Transfer(Dist) Within 3 Days From The World Local Bank That Authorize The
Transfer From Where The Funds Was Transferred From To Certify That The Funds That You Are About To Receive From Nigeria Are
Antiterrorist/Drug Free Or We Shall Have Cause To Cross And Impound The Payment, We Shall Release The Funds Immediately We
Receive This Legal Documents .

We have decided to contact you directly to acquire the proper verifications and proof from you to show that you are the
rightful person to receive this fund, because of the amount involve, we want to make sure is a clean and legal money you are
about to receive. Be informed that the fund are now in United State in your name , but right now we have ask the bank not to
release the fund to anybody that comes to them , unless we ask them to do so, because we have to carry out our investigations
first before releasing the fund to you. Note that the fund is in the BANK OF AMERICA right now, but we have ask them not to
credit the fund to you yet, because we need a solid proof and verifications from you before releasing the funds.

So to this regards you are to re-assure and proof to us that what you are about to receive is a clean money by sending to us
Federal Bureau Of Investigation Identification Record and also Diplomatic Immunity Seal Of Transfer(DIST) to satisfy to us
that the money your about to receive is legitimate and real money. You are to forward the documents to us immediately if you
have it in your possession, if you don't have it let us know so that we will direct and inform you where to obtain the
document and send to us so that we will ask the bank holding the funds the Bank Of America to go ahead Crediting your account
immediately.

This Documents are to be issued to you from the World Local Bank that Authorized the transfer, so get back to us immediately
if you don't have the document so that we will inform you the particular place to obtain the document in United Kingdom U.K,
because we have come to realize that the fund was Authorized by H.S.B.C Bank in London.

THESE CONDITION IS VALID UNTIL 5TH OF JUNE 2010 AFTER WE SHALL TAKE ACTIONS ON CANCELING THE PAYMENT AND THEN CHARGE YOU FOR ILLEGALLY MOVING FUNDS OUT OF NIGERIA .

GUARANTEE: FUNDS WILL BE RELEASED ON CONFIRMATION OF THE DOCUMENT.
Final Instruction:

Robert S. Mueller, III
Director
Federal Bureau of Investigation

:wtf: :rofl:

there are people who fall for these things, how i don't know. i saw one guy on a program that gave away his whole life savings to these people thinking he was going to get a fortune in return. pretty sad.

i could kinda understand if they were new, but this kind of thing has been going on for how many decades?
you'd think people would learn :wtf:

though i will admit, i once got a good one that was VERY hard to tell. i had a car for sale on craigslist and he emailed me this.

Hello... I really appreciate your response to my mail.I want you to consider it sold, pls do withdraw the advert from craigslist to avoid disturbance.I want you to know that i will be paying via bank certified check .I will need you to provide me with the following..information to facilitate the mailing of the check .
1.....Full name to write on the check
2.....Full Physical address to post the check
3......Home & Cell Phone to contact you
**I will like you to know that you will not be responsible for shipping i will have my mover come over as soon as you have cashed the check

it's not the usual, but it struck me wrong. we're talking about an '89 vw golf that i said needed some repairs, you usually want to look at those.

all the above pretty sad to hear people live to do this type of scam, but guess with you will get touched doing this to the wrong person.. :rofl: :twisted: no joke but be care who guys...

I know this is an old thread, but my very first post on Craigslist (55-59 Chevy Truck repair panels I am selling). The email response:

Okay thanks and i really appreciate your response to my email.I want you to consider it sold, Pls do withdraw the advert from CL to avoid disturbances from other buyers,anyway i should have come down to come and take a at it,but my schedules are so tight due to my Business transactions that makes so me busy,but you don't need to bother yourself about the inspection.

I will take care of that by engaging the services of a PICK UP AGENT for the inspection and the pick up,So I'll be sending a CERTIFIED BANK CHECK and it will be mailed and delivered to you via UPS/ FEDEX COURIER SERVICE, so I'll need you to provide me with me with the following information to facilitate the mailing out the PAYMENT asap ......

1.Full name on the check.
2.Full Physical address to post the check (UPS...do not deliver to a P.O box addresses)
3.City, State and Zip Code
4.Home & Cell Phone to contact you.

Note that the payment will be shipped to your address via UPS/FED EX NEXT DAY AIR SERVICE and I will like you to know that you will NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SHIPPING.... i will have my PICK UP AGENT to come over as soon as you have cashed the check*

Thanks and hope to hear from you as soon as possible.......

i do wonder what happens if you give them the info. since it's just name, address and cell, how much can they do. hell, you could go through a phone book and get the same.
though i'm sure they'll "run into issues" or something and have to do a e-transfer and need your bank info. :blam:
got a neighbor you can't stand, or an abandoned lot near by? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor