New Olds guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

FE3X CLONE

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 2, 2009
Ohio
3XBrownCutty said:
Those rad. hoses are realy slick! I can't wait to get a welder lol.

Thanks. I like my MIG welder but I REALLY wish I had a TIG! It would make things a whole lot prettier and easier.

FE3X CLONE

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 2, 2009
Ohio
86Cutlass383SR said:
Hi Andrew, welcome to GBodyForum. We've spoken over on Pro-Touring.com a few times. Been following your build really closely. That's going to be ONE SWEET RIDE!!!

I'll probably be PM'ing you on your gauges (I already have on PT in the past but have a few more questions) and a few more things.

Doug

No problem man. Just let me know what all you might need. I know I have quite a few photos of what I did.

85GPLef41

Royal Smart Person
Nov 14, 2008
Colorado
LOl! i just joined Pro-touring.com and read your entire thread too.. Damn your car is badass and the craftsmanship going into it is simply awesome! Love the massive rear tires and rims on it. Good work hopefully i could get mine GP to that caliber someday 8)

nycutlass

G-Body Guru
Jul 29, 2008
NY
looks good

teambop

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 5, 2009
St. Louis, MO
Welcome! Hey another Olds guy! That EFI setup is sick with it!! Make me wanna EFI my 425 BBO....

79CutSupreme

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 8, 2009
Coos Bay, Oregon
Doubtless you've had a butt load of replys to make and hope you're not burned out for yet another. I was shocked when I saw the pic of the interior of your ride. It looks for all the world like that in my 79.
Soooo,is it possible that the interior was the same through the 88 model year? The exterior of my 79 is really in good shape, but the interior needs help. Im leanrning that the interiors of the other GM G=Bodies are compatable.

FE3X CLONE

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 2, 2009
Ohio
I'm not an expert on the '78-'80 A-body's but I do believe the interior pieces still work. At least the dashes, seats, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor