New rims on my Cutlass (You're gonna hate this!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like 12 inch wheels better...but thats just me

Man wire wheels are old more for lower riders i would rather have put some IROC rims instead if i was going that size but you have a very clean car and that i like.

T-TOP TONY said:
I have a question. Why are you lifting it? I have 22 on my monte and i lowered it 2 inches. My friend has an 87 442 with 22s he didnt need no lift

anything bigger than a 22 and a decent tire needs some clearence, plus its more of the southern style to ride high

Cuttin up said:
T-TOP TONY said:
I have a question. Why are you lifting it? I have 22 on my monte and i lowered it 2 inches. My friend has an 87 442 with 22s he didnt need no lift

anything bigger than a 22 and a decent tire needs some clearence, plus its more of the southern style to ride high

False. We like to ride low on big wheels. That riding high stuff was back in the day before skinny tires came out. Riding high is for the birds and the youngsters.

Qdub24 said:
Cuttin up said:
T-TOP TONY said:

False. We like to ride low on big wheels. That riding high stuff was back in the day before skinny tires came out. Riding high is for the birds and the youngsters.

X2

Cuttin up said:
T-TOP TONY said:

Not in my neck of the woods! This is how I roll....

IMG_0651.jpg

meandmybaby-1.jpg

pixs027.jpg

Those rims look good on your Monte. The Monte is a bigger looking car than the Cutlass, helps for larger rims. I think the spokes with flat center caps and 17 or 18" wheels would look better on the Cutlass. I couldn't fit 245/60R14's on my factory aluminum 14"x6" rims. There isn't a ton of room up front, especially when there is spring sag over the years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor