new to forum 88MCSS

Status
Not open for further replies.

sevenfif

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 23, 2011
Had it for 3 months. lowered it, new tach, full service(oil, belts, blah bla) new tires, clay bared and this is what i got.

MC.jpg

plans: LSX w/t56, GN built rear end, 8pt cage, spohn rebuild/bushings/control arms, sheet metal door panels, mastercraft seats, black interior conversion, American Racing Daytonas 18" rear 17"s front.

TheGeek

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 18, 2011
Nice. That car makes me think of that line from Office Space:"showing her my O-face. Oh... Oh... Oh! You know what I'm talkin' about." :rofl:

sevenfif

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 23, 2011
TheGeek said:
Nice. That car makes me think of that line from Office Space:"showing her my O-face. Oh... Oh... Oh! You know what I'm talkin' about." :rofl:

haha.. "PC Load Letter"? What the **** does that mean?

Bumpin1ohmSS

Royal Smart Person
Jun 17, 2008
Cali to Az
WOW!!! Clean SS. Stance is lookin tuff!! Welcome to the site also bruh. Please keep the pics comin. Whats your suspension and motor setup like?

Elco Warren 8)
80zBabiezCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor