New to Forum but loving it already!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bkbuggin

n00b
Nov 5, 2008
Northern, NJ
I read through a bunch of others post before I joined. You seem to have a large amount of knowledge and are not opposed to sharing it. I look foward to asking lots questions and looking for feed back.
I will get pictures up very soon.
My current car is a 1983 Malibu Wagon. I have been gathering parts and plan on building a 2 door panel wagon. I have doors from a 2 door as well as the post and front seeat. I will have a full post so I can bounce some ideas off you all. If anyone else in the forums has one let me know. I have seen a few done but mostly not too well.
I have had a love of these cars since I was little.
My father had a new 1978 Olds Cutlass Supreme and the car I learned to drive on was 1978 Buick Century Wagon.
Love the site.

itsnotanova

Master Mechanic
Aug 27, 2008
Bastrop,Tx
Welcome to GBF, I've always wanted to make a two door wagon too. I've only seen it done once and it wasn't done that well either. I don't have any pictures but I think they put malibu doors/windows on the wagon body. They never finished the interior, probable because of the difficulty of fabbing something to fit. They should have made it a panel instead of leaving the wagon windows. Would have made finishing the interior easier. I saw it for sale on craigslist in Waco a few months back I'll check to see if it's there.

Blake442

Geezer
Apr 24, 2007
Minneapolis
Welcome!

Sounds like a fun project. I've seen a couple of these myself, and they didn't appear very well done. I've got a few ideas churning around in my head for a way to do it that looks like it was meant to be that way, and not all jerry rigged...

Sounds like you already know how much we like pictures... :lol:

78mali350

Royal Smart Person
May 13, 2007
Pratt, KS
wow sounds like a really sweet idea for a car, can't wait to see the progress on it, please keep us updated. welcome to the site

midwestls

Royal Smart Person
Aug 15, 2007
Bismarck North Dakota
welcome to the forum man. Good to have you aboard. Can't wait to see some pic's

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor