NEW TO FORUM GUYS

Status
Not open for further replies.

85GP355

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 7, 2008
I HAVE AN 86 (not 85..i screwed up when making account) grand prix with a bone stock 305..here are some pics

can you guys help a fellow g body member out...i live in winnipeg mb, canada. there is this contest for the city called "ratemyride" and grand prize is 2500.00 at GAS performance...so thats a hefty lil upgrade to my car

if u guys could click the link and vote 5..ill love all of you!!!!

thx guys
http://autos.winnipegfreepress.com/inde ... ails&id=93

and here are the pics!!!
232910_44_full.jpg

232910_45_full.jpg

232910_42_full.jpg

Derision

Master Mechanic
Jul 2, 2007
Jackson, New Jersey
I read your other post first, but I'll say it again here... I love your car, Man. I've seen it on CarDomain before, it's one of the slickest looking GPs I've seen.

Welcome to the board! Did you dress up the engine, too? I've got my 305 in bits at the moment, was looking for ideas on how to spruce it up a tad.

AJ

85GP355

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 7, 2008
thx alot man, the car domain site was the dudes site before i bought the car...i just picked up the car few weeks ago..lol

ya man i dont mean to spam the sites, but i really really wanna win so bad.

the 305 is bone stock, iam not really looking to do it up because next yr ill toss a 350 in and make some real power. with the prize of 2500.00 i could really do some damage with some performance parts

lol but thx guys

78mali350

Royal Smart Person
May 13, 2007
Pratt, KS
welcome to the site! car looks nice and in your case nice buy! good luck on the contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor