New to forum looking for info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geezy24

Apprentice
Nov 18, 2017
Hey Geezy -- we spoke before on TB.com before I got banned about 14" corvette brakes on our GNs while you were waiting to get your brakes together. Good job. Looks great!
yup.gif

Yes I remember.. thank you! By why did you get banned? I dont go on it much, alot of rude people. If you ask a question.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

BOXCARS

Master Mechanic
Apr 29, 2017
Yes I remember.. thank you! By why did you get banned? I dont go on it much, alot of rude people. If you ask a question.

Are you serious? What was their beef?

Well, I broke the rules. They have a political forum there, and encourage members to discuss political matters, so, I discussed politics, and they didn't agree with me, in fact, I left them speechless, so the site owner
wank.gif
banned me.
biggrin.gif

Reactions: 1 user

CaliWagon83

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2017
Orange County, CA
That's stupid. Most sites (that are not political) have a "no politics" policy. Stupid that they banned you for expressing your political views in a "politics" thread. I've found GBF very welcoming and friendly for the most part. I had to win over some of the old-timers at first, but feel right at home now. I'm sure you will too. :)

Reactions: 1 users

Geezy24

Apprentice
Nov 18, 2017
Well, I broke the rules. They have a political forum there, and encourage members to discuss political matters, and they didn't agree with me, in fact, I left them speechless, so the site owner
wank.gif
banned me. http://www.turbobuicks.com/forums/images/smilies/biggrin.

So much for honesty I guess! Lol

BOXCARS

Master Mechanic
Apr 29, 2017
That's stupid. Most sites (that are not political) have a "no politics" policy. Stupid that they banned you for expressing your political views in a "politics" thread.

EXACTLY, MY POINT. There's a no politics rule here. It's a simple rule to follow.

Geezy24

Apprentice
Nov 18, 2017
Geezy, your regal is pretty badass. Love those dish rims. I need to follow this thread. [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Thank you, Im actually looking into replacing the wheels. And getting a wider set up . Havent really done much since this the rear calipers, I am replacing the body mounts in a few days

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor