Oct 11, 2010
WADDDDDDDDDDDDUP. WELCOME TO THE CHINA CLUB

83cutlass350

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 18, 2011
bushkill,PA
dogshit said:
So what does it run?
low 15s. it has a 350sbc stock cam,lifters,roller rockers, and stock heads. also has a th350 stock no shiftkit and i don't have a floor racing shifter yet just the colum shift. i have an edelbrock intake flowtech headers and a summit street&strip 600cfm carb. i think when i get the shifter, cam,lifters, and my dad has a th400 from his 72 chevelle that has been rebuilt with a shiftkit and stall i should run high 13s or low 14s

gk666

Master Mechanic
Oct 11, 2010
83cutlass350 said:
dogshit said:
So what does it run?
low 15s. it has a 350sbc stock cam,lifters,roller rockers, and stock heads. also has a th350 stock no shiftkit and i don't have a floor racing shifter yet just the colum shift. i have an edelbrock intake flowtech headers and a summit street&strip 600cfm carb. i think when i get the shifter, cam,lifters, and my dad has a th400 from his 72 chevelle that has been rebuilt with a shiftkit and stall i should run high 13s or low 14s

does low 15s mean 15.4 or 15.1... to me... and I could be wrong because the same 350 in two different vehicles is of course always completely fing different but sounds like with a little finesse you could do really high 14s.... which I know... -.- it's only half a second but like its a big deal sadly lol especially breaking that 5 second barrier... you should get a full exhaust since its pretty much the cheapest thing you haven't done

83cutlass350

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 18, 2011
bushkill,PA
gk666 said:
83cutlass350 said:
dogshit said:
So what does it run?

does low 15s mean 15.4 or 15.1... to me... and I could be wrong because the same 350 in two different vehicles is of course always completely fing different but sounds like with a little finesse you could do really high 14s.... which I know... -.- it's only half a second but like its a big deal sadly lol especially breaking that 5 second barrier... you should get a full exhaust since its pretty much the cheapest thing you haven't done
i have dual flowmasters. i want to replaced them with thursh glasspacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor