New to the group

Status
Not open for further replies.

79 USA 1

Royal Smart Person
Sep 2, 2011
Cheektowaga, New York
Welcome from the Western part of New York! Nice looking Regal.
Is it safe to say the parts hauler 73-77 El Camino is what is lurking in the back ground?:cool:

Reactions: 1 user

lilbowtie

Comic Book Super Hero
Jan 7, 2006
Canton Mi
They where on the car when I got her. The lady I bought it from her son put them on and yes their fiberglass replacement, but I notice that their starting to crack(corners) and don't really fit well, but they'll do for now. I have to replace the rear filler that's just cracking/falling apart.

I'm really happy with mine - the only thing I would say to do is drill the pieces in place and not the spots they have marked.

Opie Knievel

Rum Fueled Midnight Mechanic and Moderator
Sep 6, 2010
Brodhead, Kentucky
It's like rehab lol, hi my name is Rob and I'm a car junkie lol.

Rehab is for quitters my friend!! This is a place of full blown automotive addiction! There are some very hardcore G Body Junkies in here. This is the place we all gather to get our fix. Welcome . If you're a true car junkie you'll fit right in here. My name is Opie and I'm a car junkie too. :friday:

Reactions: 3 users

ItsnotaGN

G-Body Guru
May 28, 2016
Colorado
Pretty clean Regal for the Island. Heck, before I moved out west in the mid 90's the rear bumpers were rotting off many G bodys. BTW, my Monte is a refugee from Ronkonkoma.

Reactions: 1 users

RobM

Apprentice
Nov 2, 2016
Ozone Park Kid
Welcome from the Western part of New York! Nice looking Regal.
Is it safe to say the parts hauler 73-77 El Camino is what is lurking in the back ground?:cool:
'74 El Camino, me and her been though a lot in pass years. It was a sad day yesterday, had to sell her, but she went to a good home.

RobM

Apprentice
Nov 2, 2016
Ozone Park Kid
Rehab is for quitters my friend!! This is a place of full blown automotive addiction! There are some very hardcore G Body Junkies in here. This is the place we all gather to get our fix. Welcome . If you're a true car junkie you'll fit right in here. My name is Opie and I'm a car junkie too. :friday:
Not the rehab I went to because I'd be dead today, 16yrs clean and going!. This is a much better ADDICTION my friend. I'm enjoying the forum lots of information to be found it's awesome!

Reactions: 2 users

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
She's a beaut. Now, if you ever get tired of that 3.8, a 350 Buick Swaps Right in 100%. :p

Opie Knievel

Rum Fueled Midnight Mechanic and Moderator
Sep 6, 2010
Brodhead, Kentucky
Not the rehab I went to because I'd be dead today, 16yrs clean and going!. This is a much better ADDICTION my friend. I'm enjoying the forum lots of information to be found it's awesome!

16 years clean! Good job man. Keep on keeping on. This is definitely a much better addition, although I can't promise it won't be just as expensive! Lol

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Stick around, Rob...we'll keep you clean, sober, and focused on the hobby.
What part of the Island are you from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor