New to the site, but not to forums or G-Bodies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Welcome, glad to see you already have a post showing the fleet. Hopefully you will get a build thread going for the drag car

ZMonte85

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 28, 2020
Troutman, NC
Zach, you poor b*st*rd. I hope your BMW dealers have good emotional/mental health insurance. I have owned ONE BMW (E46-325i Wagon). It was a blast to drive-when it was running and drivable. Maybe two or three cool G bodies will help you keep your sanity, or maybe it's the owners that are crazy, not the mechanics??? Welcome to the forum.

Not claiming that I am a sane individual, but yes most of the owners are crazy. Their grip on reality is not the most secure. E46 wagon is a solid car, would love to have one for a daily.

Welcome, glad to see you already have a post showing the fleet. Hopefully you will get a build thread going for the drag car

I will for sure get a build thread going once I have it in my possession. It is currently waiting on a slow truck from Oklahoma to get to me.

If I haven't said it already, thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor