New user

Status
Not open for further replies.

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
and some 14" SSR wheels to make it stand out a little more.
I'd bump up to atleast 15" wheels. Stock SS/442/GN/2+2 tires are 215/65/15 & would look better as the small 15" tire, 235/60/15 fits nice. Next would be 17" wheels. Regardless of wheel size try to stick around 26" tall tires (stock height for 14" & 15"), for width how low you go will affect that with more of front tire rub while turning. Alot of guys here have more in depth info on what combos works.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Cuttlass78salon

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 24, 2019
Michigan
I'd bump up to atleast 15" wheels. Stock SS/442/GN/2+2 tires are 215/65/15 & would look better as the small 15" tire, 235/60/15 fits nice. Next would be 17" wheels. Regardless of wheel size try to stick around 26" tall tires (stock height for 14" & 15"), for width how low you go will affect that with more of front tire rub while turning. Alot of guys here have more in depth info on what combos works.
Thanks for the input man, yeah I'm definitely going to have to look into the fit and everything depending on how low I go but I'm sticking with small tires for sure so 15" sounds like a good match to what I'm looking for, definitely looking for more info on it before I actual jump into it that's forsure!

Reactions: 1 users

spicercars

Greasemonkey
Jan 7, 2019
Saginaw MN
Welcome to the forum from northern MN.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor