New wagon guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jfini1942

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 18, 2018
Libertyville, Illinois
That’s a clean Cruiser! Glad to have you.
Wagons rule...Uh, I guess you already know this though. Very nice looking Cruiser. Welcome.
Love the LeMans. I just sold one, an 81 rust out with a Pontiac 4.3 liter V-8. Ever see another with that motor ? This was the second LeMans I have owned. By far the neatest front end and the best looking dash of all. The little motor had 103,000 on it and did not smoke, use oil or leak anywhere. I mean motor, trans and rear end. Original paint down to the painted factory striping. Hope new owner will fix it, he said he would.

Reactions: 1 user

Jfini1942

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 18, 2018
Libertyville, Illinois
Welcome aboard, John,
Great to see another wagon joining our group....and a veteran G-body wagon guy .I'd also love to see the '55 Nomad. ;)
Btw, that's one clean Cutlass Cruiser. Nice find. (y)
Need to know how to post a picture on my site heading. Could use the Nomad.

Attachments

• 20141110_122910_resized_1.jpg
    20141110_122910_resized_1.jpg
    304.6 KB · Views: 172
Reactions: 2 users

Jfini1942

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 18, 2018
Libertyville, Illinois
Wagons rule...Uh, I guess you already know this though. Very nice looking Cruiser. Welcome.
Love the LeMans. I just sold one, an 81 rust out with a Pontiac 4.3 liter V-8. Ever see another with that motor ? This was the second LeMans I have owned. By far the neatest front end and the best looking dash of all. The little motor had 103,000 on it and did not smoke, use oil or leak anywhere. I mean motor, trans and rear end. Original paint down to the painted factory striping. Hope new owner will fix it, he said he would.
Some pics of my old LeMans.

Attachments

• 20170928_144323_resized_1.jpg
    20170928_144323_resized_1.jpg
    319.3 KB · Views: 188
Reactions: 2 users

oranGekrate

Greasemonkey
Oct 25, 2012
Fredericksburg, VA
Some pics of my old LeMans.

I may be a bit partial to the Lemans, and no offence to other wagons owners, but I think the Lemans is the best looking of the G's.
I kinda dumbed my way into the one I have. I was just looking for any G wagon when I lucked into the one I have.

Reactions: 1 user

CaliWagon83

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2017
Orange County, CA
Yeah, the Regal’s probably the most “Wagon Queen Family Truckster” looking of the bunch, but it’s what I’ve got. I think it’s cool in an outwardly un-cool kind of way, if that makes any sense. ;)

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Need to know how to post a picture on my site heading. Could use the Nomad.
That's a sweet looking Nomad, John.. The last time I rode in one was back in '60's. A local guy that I knew used his as a tow car. He would pull his '36 Ford coupe to the track.

I'll have to go back and see how to post an avatar picture. It's been awhile.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
I may be a bit partial to the Lemans, and no offence to other wagons owners, but I think the Lemans is the best looking of the G's.
I kinda dumbed my way into the one I have. I was just looking for any G wagon when I lucked into the one I have.
Charlie,
I'd have to agree with you there...and with John.. I think the Lemans wagons were the coolest. I especially like the '81 model.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor