Dec 30, 2011
West Michigan
Hey, Welocme from West Michigan.

Doug

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
Welcome...wagon looks to be in pretty decent shape.

What all trim pieces do you need? If I remember correctly the trim on this wagon was all in pretty good shape. Front end has been hit.

Maybe I can help you out.

20200222_141015.jpg

• Winner
Reactions: 2 users

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
nice lookin wagon, diggin the updated snowflakes!

PBGBodyFan

G-Body Guru
Mar 3, 2009
Wisconsin
I saw your post on a FB group too, I was hoping to be the first to run those wheels on a LeMans/Bonneville wagon but you beat me 😆

Looks great, any big plans for it or just keep it as-is?

jacsin65

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 12, 2020
thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I came across a complete front cap for a 84 bonneville in great shape and a real bargain. this will fix all the issues I had up front. plus I think it looks much better than the lemans nose. road tripping this weekend to get it.

jacsin65

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 12, 2020
Welcome...wagon looks to be in pretty decent shape.

What all trim pieces do you need? If I remember correctly the trim on this wagon was all in pretty good shape. Front end has been hit.

Maybe I can help you out.

View attachment 165790
ohhhhh.... look at that trim and the roof rack and the air deflector.interested in all of it. where you located?

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor