Non-gbody 1978 Olds Delta 88 Holiday coupe

Trader history (1)

DoubleV

Royal Smart Person
Feb 25, 2011
Medina Ohio
If it didn't have the vinyl top and I had the room I would probably buy this as I always wanted a Holiday coup!

Red78Calais4speed

Greasemonkey
Feb 16, 2013
Leominster, Massachusetts
SOLD!
It just sold today and is on its way home with the new owner.
Thanks.

Reactions: 1 users

Red78Calais4speed

Greasemonkey
Feb 16, 2013
Here’s a couple of pictures…
IMG_0176.jpeg IMG_0169.jpeg IMG_0173.jpeg IMG_0168.jpeg IMG_0163.jpeg

• Winner
Reactions: 2 users

Red78Calais4speed

Greasemonkey
Feb 16, 2013
The first picture shows the cowl tag. All pace cars had the W44 code on it.
Second picture shows stock interior with working 8-track player.
403 V8 takes up more space with A/C.
Bright firethorn red interior with power split bench seat and stock sport steering wheel.
Sides of car are very good but they lost their graphics somewhere along the way. hood, roof, and trunk lid need paint. Phoenix graphix makes the reproduction graphics kit so I’ll be adding it to make the car really stand out.
The car is a nice driver so I can use it and show it while I upgrade and fix it.

Reactions: 1 user

clean8485

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 18, 2005
Ontario, Canada
Thanks very much for sharing the info and photos. The car looks to be in good shape.
The first picture shows the cowl tag. All pace cars had the W44 code on it.
Second picture shows stock interior with working 8-track player.
403 V8 takes up more space with A/C.
Bright firethorn red interior with power split bench seat and stock sport steering wheel.
Sides of car are very good but they lost their graphics somewhere along the way. hood, roof, and trunk lid need paint. Phoenix graphix makes the reproduction graphics kit so I’ll be adding it to make the car really stand out.
The car is a nice driver so I can use it and show it while I upgrade and fix it.

Red78Calais4speed

Greasemonkey
Feb 16, 2013
Dave,
Yes, my 1979 H/O is back under cover but only temporarily. It will NOT be neglected again this year.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor