Not a Gbody but new project

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirtyratt

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 23, 2015
image.jpeg
Here is the new project to keep me in the barn ;) Were all car guys so I thought you might like ...This is how I found it when I bought it .. In great shape for a 84 year old car .. Lol only has 30,000 miles

• Winner
Reactions: 3 users

dirtyratt

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 23, 2015
What kind of car is it, it looks complete and in really good shape
Yes it's all original and in remarkable shape for its age been stored since the 70s .. The car is a 1932 Graham Bluestreak has flat head 8cyl

theoldsone

G-Body Guru
Dec 26, 2014
Sweet it's amazing how older cars keep up so well I know g body's sure wouldn't last 84 years just breathing on it would cause it to rust. Lol

Reactions: 1 user

dirtyratt

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 23, 2015
Looks like you found a good one. What are your plans for it?
Keep it stock as as possible.. The motor is stuck so hopefully I can get it running again .. There is only 58 of cars left in existence and only 2 original ones .. Mine and 1 other .. Problem is these are 1 off motors made by Graham so parts may be hard to come by

clean8485

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 18, 2005
Ontario, Canada
Hope it goes well, and that you can get the engine running again. From what I've heard those old straight 8 engines are pretty smooth, and put out reasonable power, at least for their time.

Reactions: 1 user

dirtyratt

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 23, 2015
Hope it goes well, and that you can get the engine running again. From what I've heard those old straight 8 engines are pretty smooth, and put out reasonable power, at least for their time.
Thanks me to .. They say 90 hp .. Lol the supercharged ones ( started in 1936) where 138 hp and pretty fast off the line from what I here

lilbowtie

Comic Book Super Hero
Jan 7, 2006
Canton Mi
WOW - I would love to have something like that. Almost bought a Shay but he wanted too much. Fill those cylinders with KROIL, amazing stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor