Not new to the forum...im back

Status
Not open for further replies.

That4doorguy

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 18, 2014
Its been a while since ive been on the internet. I had to get all new everything...email, fb, all of it. I missed gbody the most. Just so you all are updated, the cutlass has been sitting, dead, for 2 and a half years now. Thats changing soon. Ill keep yall posted.

Attachments

• 38254360001_original.jpg
    38254360001_original.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 459
welcome back and I hope you havn't been sitting in the car for the 2 1/2 years waiting on a boost... :mrgreen:

Glad your back.

Thanks guys. And no i havent been in the car lol. Life happened. Married, kids, full time job...but now it time for the cutlass. But before i go any further, ive been trying to research and see if i can find my old 83 monte. There was one just like it sold in Tennessee about 30days ago. Has anyone posted a new purchase on the forum? This was the only pic i could find.

Hey man glad your back!

Thanks guys. Glad to be back. Missed yall

Attachments

• ZomboDroid20082014092334.jpg
    ZomboDroid20082014092334.jpg
    192.2 KB · Views: 233
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor