Nothing Beats a Third Gear Burnout

Status
Not open for further replies.

SquirrelMaster28

Apprentice
Sep 7, 2009
pontiacgp said:
words don't affect me while they obviously affect you..sorry I picked on your car and I shouldn't have...

Nothing affects me, I'm made of Steel. Also I don’t monitor your posts; it was the user that thrashed you with his ID that caught my attention. Apology accepted. I hope this experience has enlightened you.

Check this sh*t out. . . . . .
38083310002_large.jpg

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
yes I apologize...I shouldn't pick on someone's car that means so much them that they feel they have to defend the car's honor....and it's nice to see words don't bother you...you had me fooled...

joey_schel

Apprentice
Feb 11, 2009
Stratford, Ontario
pontiacgp said:
yes I apologize...I shouldn't pick on someone's car that means so much them that they feel they have to defend the car's honor....and it's nice to see words don't bother you...you had me fooled...

The problem herein lies that even in apologizing, you continue to breed an argument.. not cool man

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor