Status
Not open for further replies.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
pontiacgpstupidass said:
im tired of it all post the right information or dont at all

you really need professional help if you get so wound up over the internet you make a name exclusively to mock anyone....

and for those who think like yourself and squirrel calling me names means nothing to me...for you though you may feel like you're really accomplishing something and that's just how far out of touch you guys are with reality...

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
pontiacgpstupidass said:
pontiacgp said:
pontiacgpstupidass said:
im tired of it all post the right information or dont at all

you really need professional help if you get so wound up over the internet you make a name exclusively to mock anyone....

and for those who think like yourself and squirrel calling me names means nothing to me...for you though you may feel like you're really accomplishing something and that's just how far out of touch you guys are with reality...

just make sure you do whats right .and remember you dont know it all .just give out the right information and be cool with everyone ,you start with to many people ,just stop it

sorry but I don't bother listening to instructions from anyone not in the position to give me instructions and especially in case like this where the instructions come from someone who displays they have a mind of a child...

Phoenyx

Royal Smart Person
Jun 27, 2007
Alberta, Canada
All I know is anyone who suggests to other people that they waste their money on a 7.5 is giving bad advice. I can think of about six 7.5s that I have broke. And I have never had more than 250HP or tires tires wider than 8" (and that's cheap street tires). And considering I have probably over $2000 into my fully rebuilt 7.5, that I think is on it's way out too. I know what I'm talking about. 7.5s are cheap, weak crap.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Phoenyx said:
All I know is anyone who suggests to other people that they waste their money on a 7.5 is giving bad advice. I can think of about six 7.5s that I have broke. And I have never had more than 250HP or tires tires wider than 8" (and that's cheap street tires). And considering I have probably over $2000 into my fully rebuilt 7.5, that I think is on it's way out too. I know what I'm talking about. 7.5s are cheap, weak crap.

If I had that experience with a 7.5 I'd agree with you..I havn't and the number of 7.5 still out there and on the race track they can't be as bad as you claim they are... I am sure if I wanted to I could bust my 7.5 but I realise it is what it is and drive acordingly and that's not to say I don't beat on it........but tell why after breaking the second 7.5 would you bother with another 7.5 and 2 more after that?

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
pontiacgpstupidass said:
with all of those tools you can use it must be great right window washer,if you brag about it show us !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
let me guess wait for me to sign off to say something big .

say something big?....what would that do?...this the internet if you havn't noticed and what you need to understand what has meaning to you means nothing to me...

Phoenyx

Royal Smart Person
Jun 27, 2007
Alberta, Canada
I didn't know much about rear ends at the time. And I had no internet, so I just kept running these 7.5s. I didn't even know that there were g-body 8.5s until I came across this site. Trust me, this will be the last 7.5 I ever spend money on.

Phoenyx

Royal Smart Person
Jun 27, 2007
Alberta, Canada
O, and all my 7.5s weren't in g-bodies. My previous car was a monza. And 15 years ago, aside from back halving the car, a 7.5 was the only option in a monza.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Phoenyx said:
I didn't know much about rear ends at the time. And I had no internet, so I just kept running these 7.5s. I didn't even know that there were g-body 8.5s until I came across this site. Trust me, this will be the last 7.5 I ever spend money on.

I wouldn't either if I were you and I can understand why you ran the 7.5's. I have a posi 7.5 with a 355 vortec with more than 300 hp and a T5 WC transmission and I have no problems with the rear end but I am planning to upgrade the rear with disk brakes so I'll be changing out the rear end this winter...

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
pontiacgpstupidass said:
hope you learned from this ,i wont rip you apart anymore just be cool

oh yea happy thanksgiving !

ripped me apart?....like I said you put way too much value into this internet.....

83cutlassowner

Greasemonkey
Oct 4, 2009
yankton,sd
whats the point of all this anyways? some one posts pictures of some burnouts and the whole forum gets pissy because the car has a 7.5. who really cares. yeah the pictures are cool ,the car is nice and it was good to let him know it may have a weak rear end, but honestly who really cares who has the biggest sack? its the internet for christ sake. some people just want to get some useful information about their car and share some experiences/ fun times that's it. other forums dont put up with this sh*t. why should this one? christ it seems like i keep finding more bullshit then information every time i sign on here. you guys sound like a bunch of five year olds calling each other poo poo heads n sh*t. what a god damn joke. its almost like watching video's on you tube and reading the comments with sh*t talking 13 year olds that dont even own a running car but think they know everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor