nuttin

Status
Not open for further replies.
idk about for the vortec engine but the performer rpm and air gap are supposed to be the same height. i have no issues with my performer rpm (non vortec)

I'm pretty sure it'll fit. I'm using the Edelbrock Eliminator Vortec and with a Drop base air cleaner it just misses clearing the stock hood.

pontiacgp said:
I might have a problem since I run with a qjet so I need an adapter plate for the spread bore and i have a cold air box...but even still I'll just have to bubble the hood a little....

not an easy thing to say, but if you got an edelbrach carb, you wouldnt have to worry about it. I fit 1 inch spacer under mine and it still cleared the hood of my regal ( i belive they have the lowest hood.)

pontiacgp said:
I run a qjet...I have a guy who build them to suit the engine...I've been offered a fresh Holley and I've turned it down...I like the qjet speadbores best..

yeah, you circle track guys prefer ur q-jets lol, my grandpa is the same way (he sponsered cars for 25 years)

Who needs a hood 😀 I've been out drivin a few days without one

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor