NW PA Cutlass Owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

WIKD CUT

Apprentice
May 28, 2010
Hello, my name is Brian and I live in Corry, PA, about 40 mins from Erie. I own an 87 Cutlass Supreme. I'm not sure of the factory color code but the car is a dark gray color with a gray vinyl top. I have installed an Air Ride suspension, 17" torq-thrust II wheels on all 4 corners with 245/45 Nitto tires on the front and 255/45s on the back. I have also installed an 80 series Flowmaster muffler.

I frequently attend cruises in the Erie area throughout the summer as well as Meadville and Jamestown, NY. I have plans for future mods, but for now they are not in the budget.

Future Mods

Engine- 350 Olds or possibly as LS motor
Transmission- Tremec T56 6 speed
Wheels- 18" torq thrust IIs with the painted gray centers
Brakes- 4 wheel discs/ Baer or Wilwood
Custom interior with bucket seats

Going for a pro-touring look and performance

Anyway, great to be a member and if anyone lives in my area and would like to get together this summer, let me know.

3XBrownCutty

Royal Smart Person
Mar 20, 2008
NW PA
25784200001_large.jpg
:lol:

Saw your car at the last buggin' state last year. Real nice olds, one of my favorites actually. i think it sits perfect in that pic^ aired out? I saw it online somewhere first and saved the pics on my computer, couldn't believe my eyes when i saw it on state, i had no idea you lived in PA.

I'm gonna be cruising out to those monday cruises at the bayfront. if you go let me know! 8)

WIKD CUT

Apprentice
May 28, 2010
Hey MR. Thanks for the compliment. I'm down around Clearfield all the time. I stop into Grice guns quite often. If you are ever up this way let me know and maybe we can get together.

85montemj

Greasemonkey
Nov 4, 2009
Beautiful car!! I bought my monte from outside of erie last august. welcome!!!!

MR442

G-Body Guru
Apr 1, 2010
Back woods Central PA
WIKD CUT said:
Hey MR. Thanks for the compliment. I'm down around Clearfield all the time. I stop into Grice guns quite often. If you are ever up this way let me know and maybe we can get together.

Grice is 13 miles from house ... I built the since at Titusville university ,and mid school at Oil city .

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor