NYC Area Get Together...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

79MaliCrazz

G-Body Guru
Nov 6, 2010
Lake Wylie,SC
Well hopefully the weather is good for Sunday if not then I won't be going.

GBodyShop

Apprentice
Jan 14, 2007
NYC
Well hopefully the weather is good for Sunday if not then I won't be going.

I had plans to go there this weekend. But my buddy needs help to get his Monte ready for next weekend. So we will be going to the Belmont one. But the weather is getting a bit wild in NY area now.

Reactions: 1 user

79MaliCrazz

G-Body Guru
Nov 6, 2010
Lake Wylie,SC
I didn't go myself my friend needed me to go to CT with him to get a door for his malibu but he still needs the other door.

GBodyShop

Apprentice
Jan 14, 2007
NYC
We have this sunday if weather permits

GBodyShop

Apprentice
Jan 14, 2007
NYC
The temp will be 49* and Sunny. Lets hope it stands or gets warmer. Hope to see as many members there. It doesn't matter if its a show car or not. You drive a G, bring it.

79MaliCrazz

G-Body Guru
Nov 6, 2010
Lake Wylie,SC
Unfortunately I'm going to the car show swap meet in English town this sunday maybe next show I can go.

GBodyShop

Apprentice
Jan 14, 2007
NYC
Unfortunately I'm going to the car show swap meet in English town this sunday maybe next show I can go.

contact me if you find some parts for us :D

Reactions: 1 user

GBodyShop

Apprentice
Jan 14, 2007
NYC
I have some pics and a few video shots of the Long Island Car Show on my Instagram GBodyShop. I will try to get some pictures up in the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor