NYC & LONG ISLAND LOOK UP!!!!!! PA &NJ too

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
Guess everyone can't be perfect
Ha Ha! I am Slovak- so you are surrounded by my relatives. Once in a while I drive over by yunz and load up on stuffed cabbages. Then I have to drive all the way home with every window open.

Reactions: 1 user

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
Ha Ha! I am Slovak- so you are surrounded by my relatives. Once in a while I drive over by yunz and load up on stuffed cabbages. Then I have to drive all the way home with every window open.
I'm only about a quarter Italian, mostly Irish with a good part of Swiss & German but I can still blend in with your relatives. My blonde hair & ability to burn in sun light is my cover.

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
63fa9dc2ee8eccda217343795fd8aeb2.jpg
This is what TURNA meant. All old Italian men must spend at least an hour every day hosing down the cement.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor