O.D.Showtime

Trader history (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ringers

Greasemonkey
Dec 7, 2011
Picked up the dark blue door panels, pillars, and other misc. wagon interior parts. Shipped, packaged really nice. All parts were as advertised. Good seller, very happy as good wagon interior parts are getting hard to find.
Thank You- Matt

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
Thanks Matt! Great dealing with you as well! Glad you're happy with the parts.

Thanks again for the purchase!

clean8485

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 18, 2005
Ontario, Canada
Just wanted to add my thanks as well. Purchased some wiper parts. Good communication, parts arrived on time, well packaged. Very good seller to deal with. Thanks very much.

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
clean8485 said:
Just wanted to add my thanks as well. Purchased some wiper parts. Good communication, parts arrived on time, well packaged. Very good seller to deal with. Thanks very much.

Thanks much Jeff...pleasure dealing with you! If you have trouble finding anything else give me a shout.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
I also have been very pleased with my parts purchases from Kevin.
He does a wonderful job packing his parts. He describes them to a "T" with pics, keeps in constant communication, etc. Definitely one of the best parts sellers out there.
I bought my 4-dr panels and miscellaneous and was extremely pleased with the condition of the parts.

Kevin, like I have said before....your the bomb. :D

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I'd say the same things as the others said but I don't believe anyone can be that good without having a motive... :mrgreen:

joking of course and I am reminded of the great deal I got every time I put my hands on the Pontiac steering wheel I got from Kevin... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor